Friday, April 27, 2012

Chico - Let Skinny Sleeping Dogs Lie...

After a massive walk today, (mum and dad went for a run again) we are so tired. So tired we can hardly move.. we are so stiff when we try to get out of bed. I need to stretch so many times before I can actually walk. That silly Haggis still wants to play, she's lying on her side, thumping her long tail against the floor and barking at me to play with her. I love biting and licking her ears! They smell and taste so good!


As we're sighthoounds we're pretty skinny dogs, despite Haggis's size, she's still quite skinny. This is photo from the other day when she got into the dry dog food bucket and gorged herself stupid. You can see how huge her belly is!


But she didn't seem to be in any pain, in fact she just lay there all night, happy as Larry! 


This is how skinny she usually is! (with no protruding belly) And this is how flat I can make myself when lying down.. Probably not the best photo but you catch my drift... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment